Friday, June 27, 2008

Marketing - Chris Brogan - Comcast Cares

I am on Twitter @jminni. I added @chrisbrogan and @comcastcares as people I follow.

www.chrisbrogan.com is a blog written by a connected gentleman named, Chris Brogan. He recently sent out a newsletter. It has great information in it. You can subscribe to it on his site. This person gets it. Follow him in twitter and read what he writes. He also shines a light on individuals that have great viewpoints check those people out as well.

@comcastcares is a person named Frank that works for Comcast. When, Twitter, connected people, have trouble with Comcast they message @comcastcares and Frank makes things happen. I messaged him 2 times this week. Once for a friend and once for my brother-in-law's Aunt. Shortly after I messaged him things began to happen. Frank does care and he helps Comcast customers. Thanks again Frank!

Twitter can be found at www.twitter.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment